Horizon Fitness Comfort Recumbent Exercise Bike
The Horizon Fitness Comfort Recumbent Exercise Bike is a heavy duty piece of equipment, designed to outlast the competition. The solid, stable frame allows for people of all sizes and weights to use it without worry. The bike includes a seat with specially designed lumbar support to protect your back and spine. The 10-pound flywheel is smooth and gradual in it's motions, so you won't have to worry about jerky or unexpected motions.
The bike comes included with 8 pre-programmed workout routines for you to try, each with a varying level of difficulty. This bike is designed to be used by beginners and experts alike, so you won't have to worry about replacing it any time soon.
by Horizon Fitness
- Recumbent workout bike for low-impact indoor workout
- Programmable reluctance system with 16 different levels; 15.4-pound flywheel
- 10 workout programs, including manual, intervals, game, weight loss, rolling, cadence, random, constant watts, THR Zone and custom
- 5" LCD console for feedback; 350 pounds maximum weight capacity
- Parameters 66.93 x 11.22 x 29.13 inches (W x H x D); lifetime warranty on frame, 1 year on components and labor warranty
Our Using Experience
The design of the Horizon Fitness Comfort Recumbent Exercise Bike is intuitive – you won't find yourself struggling how to safely dismount the bike, or accidentally trip on a piece you didn't know was in the way. This means that people of all shapes, sizes, and ages can quickly get acclimated to the bike and use it with ease.
The price is roughly $600 – on the high-end of the medium-price spectrum, but the bike is well worth the price tag.
- High quality and extremely durable. This machine will be the last indoor bike you'll ever need to purchase.
- Quiet and smooth – you won't disturb housemates, and you'll still be able to workout while reading, listening to music, or watching TV.
- Easily create, switch, and save programs and routines. Display panel includes a plethora of options.
- Seat is ergonomic, easily adjusted, and incredibly comfortable. Seat includes solid lumbar support to keep your back from getting sore and strained.
- Cost is on the high end of the mid-market spectrum. While the unit supplies enough features to make the price fair, some may still not be able to afford such a pricey piece of equipment.